Are My Beliefs Welcome?
We welcome people of those world faith traditions that are in harmony with our principles, including Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, Muslim, Baha’i, Taoist, Hindu, Earth-centered, New Thought and ACIM practitioners.
We are a fellowship that is based on core principles and values rather than doctrinal beliefs. We welcome people who:
- have a spiritual path that does not fit into any single definition,
- may no longer feel fully aligned with or welcomed by a traditional church,
- identify themselves as spiritual but not religious
- want the freedom to explore their own beliefs in a supportive environment,
- have blended more than one path to fit their needs,
- are seeking a path with more depth and meaning for them,
- are looking for a spiritual fellowship that accepts diversity,
- are seeking to develop skills that put their spiritual values into practice, or
- are content worshiping in traditional mainstream churches yet want to deepen their understanding of their own faith through mutual constructive dialogue with those of other faiths.
What ties us together as a fellowship is a recognition that spiritual development is a journey rather than a static belief in a doctrine. Our experience and understanding continue to develop throughout the journey. We also come together as a community to practice living our spiritual values through the development of skillful listening, communicating, and acting in the world with integrity and congruence. We recognize that not everyone is at the same place in our journeys and we celebrate those differences.